Friday, September 3, 2021

Friday Flashback: All Dressed Up

Happy Friday, y'all!  And what is this, I'm back for the third week in a row with a Friday Flashback on a Friday?!  Well, it took me so long to unmount those stamp sets yesterday and then in the afternoon I decided to work on a new scrapbook layout, so no card for today.  But that's okay because I've got a fun Flashback post to share instead!

Today's stamp set is All Dressed Up, and I'll be honest:  I had never used it before.  I bought it because of the super cute Dress Up dies that went with it!  So for today's cards I finally inked up the stamp set *and* used the dies.


Not gonna lie, if I saw a dress with that butterfly pattern from the Butterfly Bijou DSP, I would totally buy it.

Stamps:  All Dressed Up
Ink:  Misty Moonlight
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Misty Moonlight, Thick Basic White, Butterfly Bijou DSP Stack
Accessories:  Dress Up dies, Hydrangea dies, mini Dimensionals


Here I used the actual dress stamp in the stamp set.  And this one got sent out to my friend Missy!

Stamps:  All Dressed Up
Ink:  Magenta Madness, Bermuda Bay
Paper:  Magenta Madness, Coastal Cabana
Accessories:  Ornate Frames dies, mini Dimensionals


More dresses (you see there are a couple of different dress dies) cut from Butterfly Bijou scraps and the birthday sentiment stamp.  All three cards came together quick and it was fun to play with the dies again, not to mention actually using the coordinating stamp set :)

Stamps:  All Dressed Up
Ink:  Bermuda Bay
Paper:  Magenta Madness, Thick Basic White, Butterfly Bijou DSP Stack
Accessories:  Dress Up dies, hexagon punch, Dimensionals

The hubs has today off work and Ryan is home from daycare, so I think we're going to take a day trip to Heidelberg because the weather is gorgeous!  Have a fantastic Friday, y'all.

No comments: