Friday, September 17, 2021

Inspiring Owl

Mornin' y'all and happy Friday!  Man, I hope I get to sleep in tomorrow, this week has me tired!

In the meantime, I have a new card to share that features two of my favorite things in the holiday catalog...


The Blackberry Beauty DSP was the very top thing on my wish list when I first saw the holiday catalog a couple months ago, and I love the Blackberry Beauty Ephemera Pack too, which is where I got the owl.  Seriously, how cool is that owl?!  The three patterns are from the Blackberry Beauty DSP and the sentiment is from Delicate Dahlias in the SAB catalog.

I used this week's Freshly Made Sketch:

And the Paper Players color challenge:


I added Cinnamon Cider, and I'm counting Early Espresso as a neutral :)

Well, I'd better get going...I have a long day at work today making balloon arches.   : p  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Delicate Dahlias
Ink:  Early Espresso
Paper:  Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Beauty DSP
Accessories:  Blackberry Beauty Ephemera Pack, Mini Dimensionals

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Beautiful, Christy! This is my favorite designer series paper from the mini catalog, and this sketch showcases it perfectly. I can't say enough about the awesome owl. I LOVE it. Thank you for playing in my color challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Amanda Mertz said...

I love this crisp layout that still has so much interest with the different DSPs! The owl is certainly very cool and you've show him (her?) off beautifully! Great use of the challenge colors! Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players!

Jacquie Southas said...

That owl is so cool and fits in front of the patterned squares so perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a whimsical card! I love that mix of rich colors and patterns. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.