Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Sleeping Fox

Mornin' y'all!  As I planned, I spent a good chunk of the day yesterday working in my craft room :)  I finished a scrapbook layout that required a lot of fussy cutting, and apparently that wasn't enough for me because I fussy cut an image for today's card too.


I placed a Stampin' Up! order yesterday for the end of Sale-a-Bration and I got yet more of the Penguin Playmates DSP, I love it so :)  I cut the fox out of the DSP, and the Just Jade pattern is the other side of the paper I cut the fox from; the trees were a scrap from a previous project.  The ribbon is from an old My Paper Pumpkin kit.  I finally admitted to myself that I just wasn't ever going to actually *make* the MPP projects, so I did all the stamping on all the kits I had and sent the rest of the supplies to a friend so she could make them with her daughters.  I kept all the stamps ;) and a few of the embellishments though.

Anyway, for today's card, I used the sketch from Just Add Ink:

And I loved the inspiration challenge from Hand Stamped Sentiments:


I bet you can guess what inspired me :)  I would love a stamp set of foxes being all adorable like on the Penguin Playmates DSP, how about you? 

Hope you're having a good week, y'all.  I'm still feeling under the weather...hubs heard me coughing last night and had me do a Covid test, but I'm plague-free.  Just a normal cold I suppose.  Stay healthy, folks!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Sweet Little Stockings
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Just Jade, Thick Basic White, Penguin Playmates DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes dies, Dimensionals, ribbon from a past My Paper Pumpkin kit

6 comments:

Kathy said...

what a sweet card, I just love this DSP--everything you need to make such fun cards. Cheerful is always in style! Love the clean look of your card!

Annie A said...

Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing and playing along with Just Add Ink! Ann

Chantell Randall said...

Ohh cute card. I really like how it is not over complicated and has a relaxing feel to it. Love your black ribbon and bow - a great touch. Chantell Just Add Ink

Tanya said...

Cute!! Glad you don't have the plague. :)

Stampin by Genny said...

What a great idea to cut the fox from the dsp! Love the jade green with the fox. Thanks so much for playing at Hand Sentiments.

Jenny Engelke said...

Cute and simple!!! I love the black accents and the sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!