Wednesday, September 1, 2021

More Polar Pals

Mornin', y'all!  I have the day off of work, the hubs just took Ryan to daycare, and I have a list of things to do today.  Other than laundry, it's all crafty stuff! : )  I'm working on another scrapbook layout, I have stamps to unmount (I really need to quit looking at eBay...), it's time for an update on my giant cross stitch project, the list goes on!

But first, a card for today!


Have I mentioned that I'm obsessed with the Penguin Playmates DSP???  Because I *totally* am.  I think I'm going to need more ; )  I did some simple stamping for the sentiment, and then fussy cut the polar bear and penguin out and glued them down on the tree pattern.  Since polar bears live in the Arctic and penguins are Antarctic, does that make this duo bipolar pals?

Check out the fun sketch from Inspire. Create.:

I liked the idea of using those thicker edges around the horizontal strip for the smaller words in the Ornate Thanks stamp set and I'm still wishing the polar bears and foxes were stamp sets too.  Don't get me wrong, the penguin stamps are adorable, but I'm in LOOOOOOOOVE with the polar bears and foxes on this DSP!

Anyway, I'm also entering this at the Global Design Project:

I always need thank you cards, don't you?

Hey, writing this blog post means I get to mark one thing off my list of things to do.  I'm off to conquer a mountain of laundry and do crafty things.  Cheers, polar peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Ornate Thanks
Ink:  Balmy Blue, Just Jade
Paper:  Balmy Blue, Just Jade, Thick Basic White, Penguin Playmates DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: