Monday, September 6, 2021

September 2018

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  How's it going?  It's supposed to be HOT here today so I think we'll spend some time on the playground with Ryan and try not to melt while he plays.  In the meantime, I have a layout to share.


September three years ago!  Aww, he was so tiny.  I'm glad I have a picture of Ryan pushing that lion thing around backwards (top right), that's exactly how he loved to do it!


Today's color palette:  Barely Banana, Grapefruit Grove, Call Me Clover, Poppy Parade, and Whisper White.  I made this when I was going through a Barely Banana phase and wanted to use it everywhere :)  I do that sometimes, but at least since I don't usually scrap my photos chronologically it doesn't matter if I want to use one color over and over.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Full Calendar, Painted  Seasons
Ink:  Poppy Parade, Grapefruit Grove, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Barely Banana, Call Me Clover, Poppy Parade, Thick Whisper White, Painted Seasons DSP
Accessories:  Four Seasons Dies

No comments: