Monday, September 13, 2021

Castle Acre Priory

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  How's your week starting off?

I didn't get to spend time in my craft room this weekend, but I did get some stitching done so at least that's progress.  I do have a layout to share though.


See more pics here.  As the hubs was telling someone last night, I have dragged him to a LOT of castles and churches and ruins and they all blur together in his memory, ha.  Castle Acre Priory was one of the religious institutions that suffered after King Henry VIII started the Dissolution of the Monasteries.  I do still enjoy going to different castles and churches and ruins and trying to take interesting pictures : p

Today's color palette:  Certainly Celery, Calypso Coral, Cajun Craze, Gray Granite, Basic Black, and Very Vanilla.  I like how the green and the coral/deep orange balance each other.

A'ight kids.  New week, so...go forth and conquer!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Rough Type, Angelic, Timeworn Trim
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Gray Granite, Basic Black Marker
Paper:  Certainly Celery textured, Cajun Craze, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla, Epic Day This & That DSP
Accessories:  None

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I love your colors for these photos!