Monday, April 13, 2020

Hello, Goodbye

Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere.  (No one is going anywhere!)  Hello, Goodbye is just the name of my scrapbook layout for today!


Pics on the left are from when a friend returned home from deployment; pics on the right are from when another friend got ready to leave for his next assignment.  I didn't want to do two separate layouts so this seemed like a good way to combine the two.


Today's color palette includes Bashful Blue, Melon Mambo, Concord Crush (how I wish I had gotten an ink refill for this one!  Somehow I missed getting ANY In Color refills that year), Lucky Limeade, and Whisper White.  The patterned paper is from Cheerful Treat, which I haven't used a lot but I loved it here!  I've been digging into some old, old DSP lately and having fun with it.

Well, Ryan just asked if he can please get up and since it's almost 8 a.m. I suppose that's okay ;) Hope your week is off to a good start, peeps.  Cheers!

ETA:  I was going to talk about color some more...I've been doing a lot of pages with Ryan on them, and the bright colors on kids' clothes means that my color palettes have been getting bolder.  It's a fun change, but I still have lots of older pics to scrap that will require colors not in the Crayola Bold Brights collection ;)

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Taffy Alphabet, True Friend
Ink:  Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo, Concord Crush
Paper:  Bashful Blue, Concord Crush, Lucky Limeade, Thick Whisper White, Cheerful Treat DSP
Accessories:  Circle punch, Circles Collection Framelits

No comments: