Monday, April 20, 2020

Kirkcudbright

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  And I have been scrappin'.  I even took pictures of my latest pages yesterday so today's is hot off the presses!  Here it is:


The pictures are from a trip to Scotland in May 2014; the three pics on the left are from MacLellan's Castle in Kirkcudbright, and the other two are from somewhere in the Scottish countryside (we drove around a lot on this particular trip).  I made another layout from this trip but I need to have a 5x7 printed to finish it off.  You can see two other layouts from this trip if you click here and here.  I'm using the same alphabet stamps for the page titles on all of the layouts, which helps make them feel like they go together without using the same colors on each layout.


Speaking of colors, here is today's palette:  Dusty Durango, Old Olive, So Saffron, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla.  I loooooooooove these colors together.  I tend to skip around a lot when I scrap, so sometimes I'll use a color or stamp set on multiple layouts in a row but they won't be near each other when I eventually put all the books together.  I've got another layout on my table right now using Dusty Durango and a different pattern from this same DSP pack, I just liked them so much here I had to use them on something else ;)

I still have lots and lots of older pictures to scrap, but I want to get pages done from after Ryan was born too, so I alternate back and forth between them.  I still skip all over with the older photos, but I've been working chronologically on the post-Ryan layouts, so all of 2017 is DONE and I'm up to October 2018.  Woohoo!

Have a great Monday, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Lovely Letters Alphabet, Carte Postale
Ink:  Early Espresso, So Saffron
Paper:  Dusty Durango, Early Espresso, So Saffron, Thick Very Vanilla, Paisley Petals DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I am always impressed with your titles! This title alone draws me in and I would love to visit another castle! I just don't have the patience for our alignment tools, lol.... And that IS a great color combo!