Sunday, April 19, 2020

Ryan: April

Wow, I totally forgot to post Ryan's baby book layout yesterday!  The hubs arranged for Ryan to go down the street to a babysitter for five glorious hours yesterday, and then when he got home he pretty much went down for a nap.  So what did we do with all our kid-free time?  I watched a couple of things saved on the DVR (I have a lot of stuff saved and mostly we watch Paw Patrol...), got some good progress done on my giant stitching project, and managed to finish two scrapbook layouts!  It was amazing.  I love Ryan, but he's pretty much been attached to my hip non-stop for the last month, so it was nice to have that break.

Anyway, on to today's layout!


I've had Barely Banana (the background color) in my stash for years and hardly ever used it, but all of a sudden when I was working on the China books I started pulling it out.  It's like So Saffron but not muddy, I love it.  And when I made this layout I was definitely going through a Poppy Parade phase ;) They look good together though!  I love the pictures with my honorary nieces, Emma and Abby.  They begged their mama (my friend Tiana) to drive down to our house so they could meet Baby Ryan.  I love those girls.


Today's color palette:  Barely Banana, Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, and Whisper White.  I tend not to use a lot of Blushing Bride, it's just not my favorite shade of pink by a long shot, but it does seem to work with the other colors here.

Hope you have a great Sunday!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letters for You, Elementary Elegance
Ink:  Shaded Spruce, Barely Banana, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Barely Banana, Poppy Parade, Handsome Hunter, Thick Whisper White, Nursery Nest DSP
Accessories:  Large Letters Framelits

No comments: