Monday, April 27, 2020

The North Shore

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I didn't get quite as much done this weekend as I wanted to...yesterday I was just SO exhausted that when Ryan went into Quiet Time I pretty much fell into a coma ;)  But I slept pretty good last night so hopefully I'm ready to tackle this week.

On to the scrapbook pages!  Thanks to the Timeless Tropical suite in the Occasions catalog, I finished all my Hawaii pages.


See the pics up close here.  It was pure happenstance that we saw the sea turtles--we had stopped to take pictures along a stretch of beach and saw a small crowd off to the side.  Turns out everyone was looking at the sea turtles :)  Members of a conservation group were there to keep people from getting too close, but we were allowed close enough to get some really fantastic pictures.


Today's color palette is Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Grapefruit Grove, Old Olive, Basic Black, and Whisper White.  Melon Mambo isn't in the Tropical Oasis DSP, but I thought it played nicely with the patterns I used on this layout.

Ryan just asked if he could get up, so we're getting this Monday started.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Brushwork Alphabet, Timeless Tropical
Ink:  Early Espresso, Grapefruit Grove, Saddle Brown StazOn
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Thick Whisper White, Tropical Oasis DSP
Accessories:  In the Tropics Dies

No comments: