Saturday, April 4, 2020

Ryan: March

Oooops I just realized I forgot to publish this blog post this morning!  Okay, we're doing it now.  I had a bunch of pictures from March so I did two layouts...hey, it's my baby's baby book, I can do what I want.


I did Garden Green for the page bases because March = St. Patrick's Day and also green is my favorite color.  And then it turned into yet another green-and-gold color scheme, with bears.  There's Ryan's first meetings with his Nana and Papa and his Aunt Jill, plus his first snow (he was unimpressed by it all).


Ryan spiked a high fever when he was 3 weeks old and ended up admitted to the hospital for a few days, that's the pictures on the left.  All the ones on the right were just too cute and/or funny to be left out of his baby book.


Today's Bayloriffic color combo is Garden Green, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Smoky Slate, and Whisper White.

Hope you're having a good weekend!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Letters for You, bears from Whipper Snapper
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Garden Green, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Thick Whisper White, Sunshine & Sprinkles DSP, Urban Oasis DSP
Accessories:  Large Letters Framelits, Labels Framelits, Watercolor Wonder Crayons

No comments: