Tuesday, April 28, 2020

SUO Challenges: It's Yo Birthday

Howdy, folks!  I just found enough batteries to put in Ryan's RC car and I am officially The Best Mama Ever (for at least the next 10 minutes).  In other good news, it's time for a new challenge at SUO Challenges!


I have a feeling you'll like this one: make a birthday card!  Who doesn't need an extra birthday card or two in their stash?

I busted out Piece of Cake, which is on the retirement list.  It's got a variety of fun cakes to choose from and some cheeky sentiments too ;) I paired it with the Birthday Bonanza DSP and here's what I came up with:


I think Pineapple Punch is probably the happiest color ever, but Mango Melody is pretty close.  I took my colors directly from my scraps of DSP and ended up with Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, and Bermuda Bay.  And now I have a birthday card that's suitable for pretty much anyone.

Your turn!  Make a birthday card and share it on the SUO Challenges blog for us to see.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Piece of Cake
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Coastal Cabana & Daffodil Delight markers, Bermuda Bay & Mango Melody Blends
Paper:  Mango Melody, Daffodil Delight, Thick Whisper White, Birthday Bonanza DSP
Accessories:  Layering Ovals dies, Glitter Enamel Dots, Tailored Tag punch, Dimensionals

No comments: