Saturday, April 25, 2020

Ryan: Three Months

Hey y'all!  How's your Saturday starting off?  Ryan is in the living room watching Paw Patrol and I'm making some tea, so pretty much like every other day ;)  Yesterday Ryan stole my mug and drank half my tea so today I'm making a BIG mug.  Stinker.

So let's flash back to when he was a teeny little stinker!


For these pictures, I dressed him in a onesie with airplanes on it, hence the theme of the layout.  For these  layouts in his book, I had fun coordinating my scrapbook products with Ryan's wardrobe.  Even working on more recent pictures of him, there's SO MUCH red so I'm constantly trying to think up new fun color combos with Real Red.  But anyway.


Today's color palette is not red at all:  Pool Party, Night of Navy, Cucumber Crush, and Whisper White.  I still pull out Cucumber Crush on the regular for scrapbook pages.  Oh, we got a peek at the upcoming In Colors and I can't wait to get them in my hot little hands!

Tea's ready.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Sky is the Limit
Ink:  Night of Navy
Paper:  Pool Party, Night of Navy, Cucumber Crush, Whisper White, Myths & Magic Specialty
Accessories:  None

No comments: