Monday, July 18, 2022

Mimi & Grandpa Visit

Scrappy Monday y'all and happy birthday to my dad : )  Had to choose a layout to share today that has him on it, take a look:


Okay, mostly it's pictures of Ryan but that's okay.  This was from when my parents came to visit in summer of 2018 when Ryan was about 16 months old.  And now he's five and I told him yesterday that he has grown far too much and I Do Not Approve.  He laughed at me.


Today's summery color palette:  Green Galore, Night of Navy, Real Red, and Whisper White.

Hope you have a good week, y'all!  We'll be over here trying not to melt in the heat, it's supposed to get somewhere near 90 the next couple of days and here's us with no AC.  Wish us luck!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Notable Alphabet, Be the Star
Ink:  Real Red, Night of Navy
Paper:  Green Galore, Real Red, Night of Navy, Thick Whisper White, Birthday Bash DSP
Accessories:  Labels Collection Framelits

No comments: