Thursday, July 21, 2022

Thankful Coneflowers

Mornin' y'all, I'm running a bit behind today.  I think the heat is slowing me down, but at least today is supposed to be a little bit cooler than yesterday.  Here's my card for the day:


I really wasn't sure what to think of this week's Freshly Made Sketch, so imagine my surprise when this card came together super fast and easy yesterday!


Paired that with the Color Throwdown:


I used Daffodil Delight, Call Me Clover, Tahitian Tide, and Crumb Cake for my colors, with some Early Espresso thrown in for contrast.

Got a lot to do today so I'd better hurry up and hop to it.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Nature's Harvest
Ink:  Early Espresso, Stampin' Blends in Daffodil Delight, Call Me Clover, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Thick Basic White, Tea Boutique DSP Stack
Accessories:  Harvest dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Mini Dimensionals

2 comments:

Tanya said...

Gorgeous result!! I don't know if I would have thought to do a crumb cake base with the bright blue dp but I love how it worked out!

Kim S said...

Beautiful! I love the pop of blue on the kraft, then the pop of yellow/green on the blue! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.