Sunday, July 24, 2022

A Cuppa Tea with the Paper Players

Good morning stampy friends!  Are you ready for another fabulous challenge from the amazing Paper Players?  Get ready, 'cause here it is!


A fun sketch from LeAnne!  Here's what I made with it:


It's been super-hot in Germany this last week, and we don't have AC, but that hasn't stopped me from having a morning cuppa almost every day : )  I usually drink my tea with some unsweetened vanilla almond milk and Truvia, but I couldn't resist this lemon pattern for today's card.  And this card has already been sent out, too.

Hope you'll make time to play along and post your card at the Paper Players blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Cup of Tea
Ink:  Tahitian Tide
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Garden Green, Thick Basic White, Tea Boutique DSP Stack
Accessories:  Teacup dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals

The Paper Players Design Team

Cindy Beach

Christy Stanford <-- You are here : )

8 comments:

Jennie Maier said...

Christy, this is too cute! Love how you let the DSP do the heavy lifting, lol. Great job with the sketch! Have a great week!

Claire Broadwater said...

With all the heat, I think you need to make lemonade to put in this pretty cup! LOL! I love the polka dots and that beautiful lemon paper. Have a great week!

LeAnne said...

Your bright, cheerful lemony yellow and blue card made me feel cooler this morning too! Love it!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your sunny blue and yellow colour combo Christy - so cheery! Hope it's cooler for you this week too, we are seeing lower temps here in the UK thankfully. The lack of AC is the only real problem!! I always start my day with a cup of tea too, rain or shine (and - fun fact - have been known to take my favourite tea bags with me when I go on vacation too!)

Ann Schach said...

What a bright and cheery card, Christy! The lemon paper is SO cute, and pairs perfectly with the blue dotted paper. I LOVE how you backed the tea cup against the white square, and stamped the sentiment in the corner. Awesome!

Cindy Beach said...

Heat is hard to come by most days in Germany - glad you're staying cool or at least well hydrated! This card is so bright and cheery! Wonderful take on the sketch, Christy.

laurie said...

So cute! Love the lemon paper!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Tea and lemon, the perfect combo! I just love how the colors pop on your card. So pretty!