Thursday, July 14, 2022

Cocktail Hour

Mornin' y'all.  Looks like I'll be staying home today with a kid who's feeling kinda puny so I'm going to get my blog post done now and then go do some serious couch time with him.  Hopefully I can talk him into watching something we'll both like.

In the meantime, new card for today:


Couple of cocktails!  Amusingly enough, I found the perfect sentiment for my card in the Cup of Tea stamp set.  I generally don't drink alcohol (I just don't care for it), but two cheery cocktails seemed like the perfect fit for this week's Color Throwdown:


I used Tahitian Tide, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, and Calypso Coral for my colors.  That sure is a fun inspo pic too!

As usual, I paired the Color Throwdown with this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


Love this one.  Okay, I'm off to be Dr. Mom for my kiddo.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Nothing's Better Than, Cup of Tea
Ink:  Tahitian Tide, Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Calypso Coral, Versamark
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Gorgeous Grape, Thick Basic White, Tahitian Tide & Calypso Coral DSP
Accessories:  Love You More Than dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Wink of Stella, mini Dimensionals, White EP

3 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this - so bright and colourful! Sorry to hear Ryan is under the weather - hope he feels better soon! Enjoy your TV time.

Amy O said...

This is a cute card with a fun color combo! Hope your little guy is feeling better! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Broni said...

I love how you used the colors this week, Christy!! I would love to have one of those cocktails too! Thanks for joining us at the Color Throwdown!