Friday, July 1, 2022

Tropical Butterflies

Happy Friday y'all, and for those of you in America, I wish you a lovely (and safe) holiday weekend.  In the meantime, I have a summery card to share.


I had some fun yesterday coloring up these tropical butterflies : ). Check out the Hand Stamped Sentiments sketch:


And the Global Design Project colors:


I admit, my first thought was to use the leaves in Artfully Layered because I love it so much, but then Butterfly Brilliance caught my eye and I had to go with the butterflies this time instead.

Better get moving and finish packing for our weekend adventure.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Butterfly Brilliance, Peaceful Moments
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends in Tahitian Tide, Daffodil Delight, Parakeet Party, and Gray Granite
Paper:  Parakeet Party, Basic Black, Thick Basic White, Parakeet Party & Tahitian Tide DSP
Accessories:  Brilliant Wings dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Dimensionals, In Color Matte Dots

5 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, Christy, LOVE the fresh colors on this one! They all play so perfectly together, and your butterflies are stunning! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Stampin Expressions said...

Such a great idea to put the butterflies on the circles! That was so clever of you! Your card came out so adorable. Thanks for joining the hand stamped sentiments challenge!

Stampin With Leah said...

I love this card and how you combined the sketch challenge with this colour combo challenge. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Stampin by Genny said...

Love the colors and how you colored the butterflies. Perfect colors for your summery card. Thanks so much for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

Fiona said...

Gorgeous take on our sketch - I love those butterflies and the bright colours - thanks for sharing with us at HSS