Friday, July 8, 2022

Leaf Prints

Hey y'all, how goes your Friday?  I am super sore from falling down yesterday when I was going down the stairs--I've got some bruises on my back but no serious damage, thankfully.  But I don't want to move much today.

I do have a card to share.


I got the new Nature's Prints bundle and both coordinating sets of patterned paper and I love them all but this card feels a bit lackluster to me.  Also the sequins are Calypso Coral, they just reflected the light when I took the picture.

Check out the awesome Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch:


Might have to give this sketch another go as I really like it but I'm not that impressed with what I made this time around.  Which means I'd better skedaddle upstairs while I have the opportunity.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Nature's Prints
Ink:  Shaded Spruce
Paper:  Mint Macaron, Thick Basic White, Pretty Prints DSP
Accessories:  Natural Prints dies, Artistry Blooms sequins (retired), Dimensionals

4 comments:

Cindy Beach said...

So sorry about your fall! Hope you feel better soon, glad you are taking it easy! Love your card too, the colors are so pretty!

Donna Scholz said...

Christy, I hope your back is feeling better. The ballet you performed while falling down the stairs probably pulled a few muscles that weren't "ballet ready"! I like you interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch. At first I thought they were feathers, but once opening up the larger image saw they were lovely fern fronds! Thank you for sharing, and here's hoping for a swift recovery so you can once again return upstairs to your craft room!!! -Donna

Dena J said...

Love the colors you have chosen behind the lovely black/white ferns. Thank you for playing along at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.
I fell on stone stairs a month ago and broke bones in and sprained BOTH hands. ugh. Yesterday was my first time able to craft at all with double splints. So hoping you will heal quickly. Crafting is life :-)

libbystamps said...

I love how you used the sketch this week! Very creative! Thank you for joining Challenge #563 at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!