Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Mrs. Frisby

Ya know, I have a very *coughcough* EXTENSIVE stamp collection, but the latest challenge from the Paper Players made me think my collection isn't quite as all-encompassing as I had thought...


Now, I have so many SU! stamp sets (I almost never get rid of any, yes I know my collection is ridiculously large and I like it that way) that I've taken pictures of them all and set it up on my computer so I can search for images of particular things, like animals or Santa Claus or whatever.  So I looked through the stamp sets with images of "household items" and out of ALL the stamp sets I have, there's exactly ONE image featuring a pencil or pen.  Well, I guess that makes my image choice easy for this challenge!


Mischievous Mice was, I think, a hostess set sometime in the past couple of years; I hadn't used it before now.  So this is proof that I should hold on to ALLLL the stamps just in case they come in useful later, right? ; )  The ribbon was part of a Sale-a-Bration offering several years ago (my ribbon collection is not nearly as extensive as my stamp collection, but it does still occupy multiple photo boxes).  As per the challenge, I kept it clean and simple.

I'm also entering this at Less is More:


That's it for me today.  I need to go vacuum up a lot of dog hair and go sort out the kiddo's extensive book collection (which is ALSO my fault, I am addicted to buying books for both him and myself).  And I should probably do some work on getting ready for our move, ugh.

Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Mischievous Mice
Ink:  Basic Gray, Stampin' Blends in Gray Granite, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Gray Granite, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangles dies, Daffodil Delight ribbon

5 comments:

LeAnne said...

LOL, I have heard several comments like yours, but I am glad to see you rallied and found the cutest little mouse ever! Great colors, perpectly CAS! Thanks for playing with my challenge this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

So cute Christy - I have stamp envy, I love that cute mouse and I don't have him in my collection! He is perfect for a clean and simple notecard and I love the pop of yellow from the ribbon too. Thanks for sharing over at The Paper Players this week!

Pamela said...

one day I will have to go visit your craft room to see how many SU stamp sets you have, i truly can't remember this one! You did a great job on creating a CAS Card and I loved your coloring job. Thank you for joining us at Less is More!

Tanya said...

The card is cute, but mostly I'm reacting at the title of your post. That was my very favorite movie when I was little, consequently I found the book terribly boring. haha!

Fran Wing said...

Well, Christy, all you needed was one - and it's pretty darned perfect! Thank you for playing with us at The Paper Players.
Xoxo, Fran