Monday, August 15, 2022

Adam's Commissioning

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I was just searching through my draft blog posts for scrapbook pages to share today, and since my brother messaged me yesterday he was on my mind and now he's on my scrapbook pages.  I actually made these FIVE YEARS AGO and I'm just now getting them posted on here.  (I have a lot of draft posts just waiting for the perfect moment to see the light of day.)  So here's when my brother was commissioned into the Air Force.


Like 99% of what I do for scrapbooking is with Stampin' Up! products, but they haven't done much patriotic stuff lately (I do have several old, old stamp sets that are patriotic though).  But I do have a small collection of patriotic/military scrapbook supplies so that's what I used on here.  I really like that flag die cut.


And I love that dark blue pattern, I bought like 50 sheets of it years and years ago and it's come in handy.  The words on this page are cut out of another sheet of paper that I bought back when scrapbooking was in its heyday and you could find stuff for pretty much any theme.  I think now most people just share their digital photos on social media and don't print them out anymore.  I'm old school.


Today's color palette:  Smoky Slate, Night of Navy, Real Red, and Whisper White.  Have a great week, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  None
Ink:  Night of Navy marker
Paper:  Smoky Slate textured, Real Red, Thick Whisper White, DSP by Karen Foster Designs & Creative Imaginations
Accessories:  flag die by Stamping Station, stickers by Creative Imaginations

No comments: