Saturday, August 13, 2022

You're So Hip

Surprise Saturday post!  There are a couple of challenges that I just had to participate in this week : )  While Sarah was here, I had blog posts scheduled, but I got to do some stuff in my craft room on Thursday and Friday.  So here's my bonus card this week.


This is going to a friend who has just started treatment for breast cancer; like my mom (who completed her treatment last year) my friend likes hippos.  The color challenge from Cupcake Inspirations was perfect for a hippo card:


And I puffy heart love the sketch from CAS Colours & Sketches:


Such a classic, I could make a hundred cards with this sketch!  I thought about adding some flower embellishments but since this is a CAS challenge, I kept it simple.  This card went out in the mail yesterday.  I've actually done pretty well about mailing things out this year!

Hope your weekend is off to a good start, peeps.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Hippest Hippos
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends in Gray Granite, Polished Pink
Paper:  Polished Pink, Thick Basic White, Polished Pink DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangles dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Hippo dies, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute. I am loving that little hippo and you did a fabulous job on the challenges. Thank you for playing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!!

Nora
DT Member
CIC

Sweta Changela said...

Sweet card! Thanks for joining us over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Best,
Sweta
CIC DT

Nancy said...

Adorable! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!