Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Another Pirate Ship

Hey y'all!  As expected, I haven't gotten to spend any time in my craft room this week, but I did get to play Avengers Monopoly and several other games with Ryan yesterday.

Remember I said I had another card that I'd made for the Paper Players challenge this week?


Here is my first attempt:


I loved having more of the DSP showing, but I thought it didn't have enough "white space" to really count as CAS, so I made the other one.  Obviously I still liked the concept since the other card is quite similar, just a smaller piece of the patterned paper.

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Beware Pirates
Ink:  Versamark, Night of Navy
Paper:  Tip Top Taupe, Night of Navy, Basic White, Waves of the Ocean DSP
Accessories:  Clear EP, matte dots, Dimensionals

No comments: