Monday, August 8, 2022

Stonehenge (Again)

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Most of the time, I don't scrap chronologically; I prefer to jump around as inspiration takes me.  Since Ryan came along though, I've been scrapping everything from his birth chronologically, but I alternate between those pages and older ones that I hadn't gotten to yet.  So here's some older pics that just got scrapped this summer:


See the original pics here.  Not gonna lie, I'm ready for some cooler weather here.  I haven't even had any tea for over a week because it's been so hot!


Today's color palette was inspired by the sunset picture on the left page:  Purple Posy, Petal Pink, Pool Party, and Smoky Slate.  Haven't been able to scrap lately after being sick with Covid and I'm going to have Ryan home with me for the next couple of weeks.  Maybe when he starts school I'll be able to scrap more.

Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letters for You, Number of Years
Ink:  Smoky Slate, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Purple Posy, Smoky Slate, Perennial Essence DSP, Design a Daydream DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: