Wednesday, August 17, 2022

The Coolest Moose

Mornin' y'all!  Today's card is a bit unusual for me...I did NOT make it for any challenges!  Last week I decided to just play around with some of my new stamp sets, just for funsies, and this is one of the cards I made.


Funny story:  I bought this stamp set in part because I think this moose looks like my brother.  Exhibit A:


I showed this card to my mom on a video chat and she agreed with me!  Hubs thinks that's mean but seriously this moose is adorable.  I chose a super-colorful pattern from the Celebrate Everything DSP in the holiday catalog and just went to town with ALLLLL the wild colors and gave him a Doctor Who-inspired scarf.  I had fun just playing with the stamp set and not worrying about making this for a challenge : )

Have a great day, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  All Bundled Up
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Stampin' Blends in Cinnamon Cider, Ivory, Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, Polished Pink, Poppy Parade, So Saffron, Pacific Point marker because it doesn't have any Blends and WHY, SU?!
Paper:  Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Crushed Curry, Polished Pink, Poppy Parade, Thick Basic White, Celebrate Everything DSP
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, white EP, Dimensionals

No comments: