Tuesday, August 9, 2022

More Gummy Bears

Hey y'all!  When I was working on my design team card for the current Paper Players challenge, I actually made two cards, so I thought I'd share the other one today.


I actually made this card first, but I decided to tweak my design a bit and that's how I ended up with Emma's card.  So here is the prototype:


I used another jar cutout from the DSP and this time I used the label and coordinating die from Sweetest Thing.  I kept the same background patterns from this one on Emma's card though, and now I have an extra birthday card in my stash.  Never a bad thing : )

Have a great day, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Sweetest Thing
Ink:  Gorgeous Grape, Melon Mambo
Paper:  Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo, Thick Basic White, How Sweet It Is DSP
Accessories:  Jar of Sweets dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals, Glitter Enamel Dots

3 comments:

laurie said...

So cute!! Love the colors too!

Jaydee said...

Gummies! What a fun card. I love the stripes and the little gummy bear jar. What a great birthday card
hugs
jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

This will always be one of my favorite suites! Love the cheery colors and you can never go wrong when gummy bears are involved!