Thursday, August 4, 2022

Bright Eyes & Bushy Tail

Mornin' y'all!  I got back in my craft room the other day and managed to make a card before I had to go take another nap : p 


Wish *I* was feeling bright-eyed and bushy-tailed...just still so tired and brain foggy.  Blecch.  Anyway, I made this for the Retro Rubber challenge:


Nuts About Squirrels is a year old, so just qualifies as retro.  Honestly I wasn't at all sure what to make when I sat down in my craft room the other day; I ended up CASEing a card from the holiday catalog.  Check out the card on the right:


The layout of the card caught my eye, so I grabbed the Butterfly Kisses DSP stack and started from there.  Had fun making this and it got me started in the stamping groove again.

Have a great day, kids.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Nuts About Squirrels
Ink:  Starry Sky, Crushed Curry, Parakeet Party, Versamark
Paper:  Fresh Freesia, Starry Sky, Thick Basic White, Butterfly Kisses DSP
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, White EP, Dimensionals

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

So cute! Reminds me of the squirrel that tried to get into our patio door last evening...not sure what he thought he was looking for, but he was quite adamant about it! Super fun card! Thanks for playing with Retro Rubber this week!

Heather said...

Super cute, Christy! This happy DSP is perfect for the cheery squirrel - one of my favorite sets! It always reminds me of the kid book, Miss Suzy, lol. And great CASE! Love that, too! I'm always looking for layout ideas in the catties! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!