Monday, August 22, 2022

Lavenham

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I've got Ryan at home with me all week and then he starts school next Monday.  I may not get much stamping done this week unless he wants to stamp with me, we'll see.


Lavenham is a little town in England that was used in the Harry Potter movies for parts of Harry's hometown, Godric's Hollow.  You can see my original pictures here.  I kept the layout super simple because sometimes that's all you need!  We have a 5x7 print of the picture of the church hanging up in our living room, how do you like that sky in the photo?


Today's color palette:  Certainly Celery, Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, and Dapper Denim.  Had to go with the Cantaloupe and Coral to match some of the crooked houses.

Have a great day, peeps.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Lovely Letters Alphabet, Secret Garden, Simple Stems
Ink:  Dapper Denim, Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White
Paper:  Certainly Celery, Dapper Denim, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Sweet Sorbet DSP
Accessories:  Secret Garden dies

No comments: