Friday, August 19, 2022

Get Yeti, Get Set...

Hey y'all, happy Friday!  Big day here, this afternoon we're going to Ryan's new school to meet his teacher.  He's starting KINDERGARTEN at the end of the month!  I don't think he's quite as excited as I am ; )

Know what else I'm excited about?  New stamps and new dies to go with!


I got Yeti to Party a while back but then I delayed actually inking it up until I could get the new Yeti dies (available starting September 1 if you're not a demonstrator).  And I just had to play with my new Deckled Rectangle dies too!

Check out this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


And the Color Throwdown:


I used Tahitian Tide, Parakeet Party, and white for my colors.  Wish I could have gotten a better picture but nope, it's either direct sunlight (so harsh shadows) or the best I can do for indirect light in this house.  This card should have been super quick to put together too but I had to do the stamping and die cutting twice on everything I've done this morning!  Ugh.  But I got there in the end.

Have a great Friday, peeps.  I gotta go get yeti to party...

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Yeti to Party
Ink:  Tahitian Tide, Versamark
Paper:  Tahitian Tide, Thick Basic White, Parakeet Party DSP
Accessories:  Yeti dies, Deckled Rectangle dies, Dimensionals, white EP

5 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Such a cute card! Love the yeti!

Jacquie Southas said...

Great use of the sketch to make such a fun design! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Jen Timko said...

Such a fun card. Love that edging on the rectangle die. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

What a great card! I love the Yeti and that fun sentiment! Super fun colours as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Broni said...

So cute! And great in these colors! Thanks for playing along with us at CTD!