Monday, April 8, 2019

DC Cherry Blossoms

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I actually had a scrappy Sunday yesterday--finally got no fewer than FOUR layouts done (okay, I need to print a 5x7 for one of them, but other than that they're all done) and started on a fifth.  It's been a while since I scrapped, so that was nice.

The cherry blossoms peaked in DC pretty recently, so I thought I'd share my DC cherry blossom layout from a few years ago.


Suuuuuuuper simple layout to keep the focus on the pictures.  Not even any stamps, just a simple handwritten title and a bit of journaling.  I don't know what kind of trees those are in the bottom two pics on the right, with the big pink and white flowers, but they sure were pretty!


Today's color palette includes Blue Bayou (which was an In Color I think the second year we had them?), Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White.

Hopefully Ryan will take a good nap this afternoon so I can do some more work in my craft room.  Have a great day, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  None
Ink:  Chocolate Chip marker
Paper:  Blue Bayou, Whisper White, Pink Pirouette DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: