Wednesday, April 10, 2019

A Simple Note

Hey y'all!  I have a super simple card for you today.


Wishing You Well was in the Holiday catalog, but I didn't get it until just recently--I just couldn't resist it anymore! 

When I sat down to stamp yesterday, I had a different plan in mind for this inspiration photo from Just Add Ink:


I'm too late to add my link on the challenge, but that's okay, I liked this picture a lot anyway.  So, as I was saying, I started out with a completely different thought but then Wishing You Well just insisted on being inked up.  The only thing that took a bit of time was cutting out the bow to pop up, and even that didn't take long.

So here's the Inkspirational challenge again:


I think you can see my use of Dimensionals better on this card than the quintuple challenge card I posted yesterday.

Well, I've got to leave early today to get Sadie to the vet before Ryan and I hit the Y, so we're out of here.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Wishing You Well
Ink:  Soft Sea Foam, Petal Pink, Flirty Flamingo
Paper:  Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Dimensionals

1 comment:

Marlena M. said...

Lovely popped up bow on your delicate card; such a great idea to highlight it! Thank you for sharing your work with us at Inkspirational~