Friday, April 19, 2019

Bye-Bye Hot Air Balloons

Happy Friday, y'all!  I don't know about you, but I'm happy this week is coming to a close.

I've got another retiring stamp set to showcase today:  Lift Me Up.


Pretty simple card but I think it came out cute?  Sorry about the lighting; it's been super overcast here lately so there wasn't anything I could do about that.  Anyway, check out this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


And the Paper Players color challenge:


I figured the blue was a no-brainer for the sky, and the Daffodil Delight and Calypso Coral made some cheery hot air balloons.  A bit of gingham paper and some coral sequins and it was done!

Okay kids, I'm off to get Ryan up and we're going to go start our day.  Have a great weekend!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Lift Me Up
Ink:  Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral
Paper:  Balmy Blue, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Up & Away Thinlits, Rectangle Stitched Shapes, Dimensionals, sequins

5 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Aw! One of my favorite sets! I'm so sad it is retiring. It works so perfectly with this layout and the challenge colors. Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players!

Ginger said...

Beautiful card! Great job!

Linda Callahan said...

This makes me smile! So pretty with those bright happy colors! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Jaydee said...

I love the balloon scene you created. The balloons and clouds are perfectly placed. Great job with the sketch, too. So glad you shared this beauty with us at the Players this week
Jaydee

Jen Mitchell said...

Hot air balloons will bring a smile to anyone's face! This is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!