Monday, April 1, 2019

Hey Now, She's an Allstar

Mornin' y'all!  Man, we stayed up WAYYYY too late last night...the hubs and I went to see Captain Marvel in the afternoon and went out to dinner (babysitter for Ryan FTW!), and then after Ryan went to bed I watched Wonder Woman just to complete the day of awesome women superhero movies.  Yeah hubs and I went to bed around midnight because we are stoopid.

But it's Scrappy Monday and it's also Sadie's 13th birthday today, so here's one of my Sadie layouts I made a while back!


Hubs' dad sent us a deflated basketball and football with no note or anything, so we assumed they were toys for Sadie.  She ripped the laces out of the football immediately and started pulling out whatever it is that's on the inside of footballs so that one didn't last long, but the basketball turned out to be a favorite toy for her.  We even still have it!  She was so tiny at first that when she picked up the basketball her back end would start lifting up off the ground to compensate.  We found out later that hubs' dad had sent the balls for us to inflate so that hubs could maybe play with the kid who lived next door while his dad was deployed.  Oops!


Today's color palette:  Tangerine Tango (for the basketball), Cucumber Crush (because I love it), Blueberry Bushel, Coastal Cabana, and Whisper White.

Well, I've got a kiddo who keeps saying "I want Mama" so I'd better go.  Cheers, y'all!  And happy birthday to Sadie, I love my girl even when she's annoying ;)

Supplies:
Stamps:  Calendar Alphabet & Numbers, Headline Alphabet
Ink:  Blueberry Bushel, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Coastal Cabana, Thick Whisper White, Cucumber Crush DSP
Accessories:  circle punch, stickers (basketball & football)

No comments: