Monday, April 29, 2019

Paw Print on Your Heart

Mornin' folks!  Once again, Scrappy Monday will be delayed...because today I'm a guest designer at What Will You Stamp?!  And I'm particularly excited to be doing it this week because of the featured stamp set:


Being a long-time dog mama, I loved this as soon as I saw it in the Occasions catalog, but I didn't actually buy it until just after Vader died.  I did make a sympathy card with it, because I need one, but this will also be great for yay new puppy cards or just hi friend cards.  And it's carrying over to the new catalog!  So here's what I made:


I puffy heart love the coordinating dog punch, so rather than using the stamp I just punched out the doggo on some lovely patterned paper (All My Love from the Occasions catalog).  I even managed to get it so one of the darker pink hearts looks like the doggo's nose :)  I love how the sentiments in this are justified to follow the contours of the dog.  I think the dog would look great punched out on some pretty floral paper too.  And one of these days I'll have to stamp him too.

Hope you can play along at What Will You Stamp?.  Thanks to the WWYS crew for letting me be a guest designer this week, I really enjoyed making this card!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Happy Tails
Ink:  Powder Pink, Call Me Clover, Soft Suede
Paper:  Powder Pink, Call Me Clover, Soft Suede, Thick Whisper White, All My Love DSP
Accessories:  Dog punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Dimensionals

No comments: