Monday, April 15, 2019

Ripley's Aquarium

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Well, Ryan had a fever through Saturday, but yesterday he was feeling much better so we should be able to go to the Y this morning.  Yay!  I hate missing my running days...not because I like running, but because if I don't run regularly then it's really tough to start again, so I have to be consistent with it.

Anywha!  I did pretty well this weekend, I finished two more scrapbook layouts.  I actually have a stack that I need to photograph, but in the meantime here's one I did last year.


This is, once again, part of my quest to scrap more of my pictures from before we moved to Japan in 2008.  I actually finished my 2008 scrapbooks, and 2008 is when I started my first blog, so I really need to get those older photos done ASAP because I'm forgetting what all we did and I don't have a handy blog to refer back to :p  These pages feature pictures from Ripley's Aquarium in Myrtle Beach; I let the photo in the upper left do double duty as my page title.  A couple of sea creatures from the sadly retired From Land to Sea and this layout came together pretty quick.


The color combo feels a little unusual for me, but it's what I came up with based on the colors in the photos:  Pool Party, Primrose Petals (I love that diamond pattern), Tranquil Tide (appropriate for an aquarium visit, no?), Marigold Morning, and Whisper White.

Cheers, y'all!  Hope your week is off to a good start.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  From Land to Sea
Ink:  Pool Party, Tranquil Tide, Night of Navy marker
Paper:  Pool Party, Tranquil Tide, Marigold Morning, Whisper White, Patio Party DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: