Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Ely Cathedral

Scrappy Monday on a Tuesday, y'all!  So I said I had just taken pictures of a bunch of recent layouts and here I am finally posting two that I did a long time ago.  Oh well!


These pictures are from Ely Cathedral, which was about a half hour drive from where we lived in England.  I sponged some Mint Macaron ink on the DSP to tone down the white, and I did it with Blushing Bride on the second layout which you'll see in a minute.


I'd finished stamping the entire page and then I got a SMUDGE on it.  Oh well.


Not sure I like the DSP as much on this one as the first layout, but done is better than perfect, right?


Today's color combination is Bordering Blue, Night of Navy, Mint Macaron, and Blushing Bride.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letterpress Alphabet, Brushwork Alphabet, Angelic, Strength & Hope
Ink:  Night of Navy, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride
Paper:  Bordering Blue, Mint Macaron, Blushing Bride, Floral Boutique DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: