Friday, April 5, 2019

Rocket Raccoon

Hey y'all, happy Friday!  I think I finally started succumbing to allergies yesterday...hardly a surprise as everything has a coat of yellow pollen.  When it rained on Tuesday all of the puddles were yellow!  But anyway, I persevered and made a card for today.


Soooooooooo I have a bunch of new stamp sets to play with and of course today I chose to use some stamps I've had for over a year at least!  Ah well, sometimes that's what happens.

Love this sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch:


And here's the theme challenge from Global Design Project:


Which dovetails nicely with the theme challenge from Cupcake Inspiration:


I, for one, would be delighted to come across a woodland creature on a walk through the park.  Generally I see squirrels and bunnies though, as opposed to foxes and raccoons, but I think the raccoon I made is pretty cute.  I hand-drew his little quirky smile to give him some character.

Okay kids, we've gotta get up and moving today.  Have a great day!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Foxy Friends, Oh So Eclectic
Ink:  Gray Granite, Grapefruit Grove, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Pear Pizzazz, Gray Granite, Share What You Love Specialty DSP, Natures' Poem DSP
Accessories:  Fox Builder Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Dimensionals

No comments: