Monday, February 28, 2022

Dunskey

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Today's layout is another castle in Scotland; are you tired of castle pictures yet?  Hope not, because we took more last weekend ; )


I started this layout in 2020 and didn't finish it until a couple of weeks ago because that's how long it took me to order a 5x7 print for the left hand page.  And I added the round accent on the right page, too.  It wasn't until I was taking pictures of the layout that I realized I had done the title and accent on Very Vanilla but the journaling on Whisper White.  Horrors!  I'll have to redo the journaling but I won't redo the picture here.  Probably.  It bothers me to have both white and vanilla on the layout though.


Today's color palette features a variety of retired colors:  Concord Crush, Blue Bayou, More Mustard, Vintage Violet, and Very Vanilla (and soon-to-be-not-there-anymore Whisper White).

Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Lovely Letters Alphabet, Best of Shelli
Ink:  Blue Bayou, Concord Crush marker
Paper:  Concord Crush, Blue Bayou, Vintage Violet, Thick Very Vanilla, Blue Bayou DSP, Autumn Traditions DSP
Accessories:  Layering Circles dies

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

I think it's beautiful! Reminds me of my trip to Scotland a few years back. It's hard to imagine how high those cliffs are and how WINDY it is!