Monday, January 24, 2022

Tracy Girls

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  And today is my birthday, too!  So far not too different from any other day off of work...did some yoga (but an hour instead of 30 minutes), started some laundry and I'm running the dishwasher :) But when I finish breakfast, I'll be heading upstairs to have some fun in my craft room, and the menu for tonight is pizza, cake, and ice cream.  I like it!


This layout features pictures from when Ryan was about two months old and one of my besties drive down with her girls to meet him for the first time and spend their spring break week in the DC area.  I adore all three of those girls :) And for once I got to use a lot of pink in my scrapbook!


Today's retired color palette includes Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise, Lovely Lilac, Certainly Celery, and Whisper White.  Sure we have Basic White now, but if you want to get technical then Whisper White is also retired.

Cheers, y'all!  I'm gonna go have some fun with paper, ink, and stamps.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Tall Tales Alphabet, Big Pieces, Little Pieces
Ink:  Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise, Lovely Lilac
Paper:  Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Thick Whisper White, Flowers for You
Accessories:  Circle punches

No comments: