Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Miss Piggy

Mornin' y'all!  How's your week going so far?  I'm back today with another card I made for the Paper Players color challenge this week.



This was actually the first card I made for the challenge, but then I started getting impostor syndrome and worried that it wasn't good enough.  I think I need to play with this stamp set more and figure out how to make something I love with it.

Here's the color challenge:


I used both Gray Granite and a wee bit of Cinnamon Cider for neutrals.

Hope you have a great day!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Peekaboo Farm, Sweet as a Peach
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Calypso Coral, Stampin' Blends in Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Cinnamon Cider, Gray Granite, Just Jade
Paper:  Pale Papaya, Calypso Coral, Thick Basic White, Just Jade DSP
Accessories:  Hippo Friends dies, Rectangles Stitched dies, Dimensionals

No comments: