Monday, January 3, 2022

Knaresborough

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I read somewhere once that you should fill your New Year's Day with the things that you want your whole year to be filled with, so I spent time with my family, had a cup of tea, bought a book, had another cup of tea, read a book, worked on a scrapbook layout, and did some cross stitching. : )  I am definitely going to try to get more scrapping done in 2022.  In the meantime, here's one of the few layouts I made in 2021.


Photos are from our first trip to Scotland; Knaresborough was our last stop in England before we drove into Scotland.  The boat picture in the bottom right corner inspired me to add some Poppy Parade accents to my blue and green layout.  Also Baroque Motifs was such a fabulous stamp set, it was fun to play with it again for this layout.


Today's color palette and sorry the photos are both bluish today, it can be very hard to get good photos of my stuff when it's super cloudy.  Anyway, color palette:  Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Misty Moonlight, Poppy Parade, Basic Gray, and Whisper White.  And with that, it's time for me to get my workout on and get ready for work today.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letterpress Alphabet, Baroque Motifs
Ink:  Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Poppy Parade, Misty Moonlight, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Garden Green, Wild Wasabi, Misty Moonlight, Thick Basic White, Trimming the Town DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: