Sunday, January 30, 2022

Paper Players: Have a Rainbow Day

Happy Sunday, stampers!  It's time for another Paper Players challenge, and this time we're doing tic-tac-toe.  Check it out:


Fun, right?  Here's my card:


At first I was trying to do the left column, rainbow - CAS - birthday, but when I added the rhinestones I worried that it was veering out of CAS territory.  Happily it works for the top row, rainbow - sparkle - die cut.  I had fun choosing colors for a pinky-purple rainbow :) I didn't buy the new rainbow stuff in the Occasions catalog, but I do still have an old Paper Pumpkin stamp set with rainbows, so that's what I used. I have a friend in mind to receive this card, so now I just need to remember that when her birthday comes up this summer!

Take a look at the tic-tac-toe board and share your creation with us at the Paper Players blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  My Paper Pumpkin, Biggest Wish
Ink:  Magenta Madness, Flirty Flamingo, Fresh Freesia
Paper:  Fresh Freesia, Thick Basic White, Flirty Flamingo DSP
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly dies, gold sequins, Dimensionals

8 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What a sweet card, Christy! The colors are so cheery. I love this combination. It's a sweet layout...and I think it is on the cleaner side! Have a wonderful week!

LeAnne said...

I think it's CAS CUTE!!! Love the colors and the bling is perfect!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a perfectly girly rainbow card with just the right amount of sparkle whilst still being relatively CAS - I think your card hits the spot!

Claire Broadwater said...

Such a pretty card! I love the color combo and the rainbow. SMILE! Sure to make someone very happy!

Jennie Maier said...

What a cute card! Love that color combo! And I you nailed the CAS! Have a great week!

laurie said...

Awesome birthday card...love the rainbow!

Anne Marie Hile said...

This card sure puts the HAPPY in "Happy Birthday"! Love the fun colors, the playful polka dots and those sparkly sequins!

Cindy Beach said...

This is so playful and pink, I love it! I really like the sentiment - the font is so cute, and it looks great as the focal point.