Tuesday, January 4, 2022

SUO Challenges: Designer's Choice

 Mornin' folks!  Are you ready for a new challenge from SUO Challenges?


We're starting off with something easy:  Designer's Choice!  So as long as your card uses only Stampin' Up! products, you're golden!  Here's what I made:


I borrowed the layout idea from Mary Fish and went to town with the new Sunshine & Rainbows DSP Stack in the Sale-a-Bration catalog.  My sentiment is from Sunny Sentiments and I dug through my stash until I found accessories in colors to match the DSP.  Nothing complicated at all about this card, but I love how it turned out!

Start your year off right and play along with us over at SUO Challenges.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Sunny Sentiments
Ink:  Magenta Madness
Paper:  Pool Party, Magenta Madness, Mango Melody, Thick Basic White, Sunshine & Rainbows DSP Stack
Accessories:  Layering Circles dies, Dimensionals, Magenta Madness baker's twine from a Paper Pumpkin kit, Tutty Frutti sequins (retired)

3 comments:

Tanya said...

So perfectly happy and fun! I love it!

Tracy Jacobs said...

This is one of my favorite layouts

JenniferE said...

So cute!