Monday, January 17, 2022

Hogwarts Express

Scrappy Monday!  I spent a lot of time yesterday uploading more pictures to print out for yet more scrapbook pages--I ordered a year and a half's worth of pics yesterday.  I think it's safe to say I won't be catching up on my scrapbook pages anytime soon, but I do enjoy the process anyway!

Today's layout is another one from our first trip to Scotland.


Check out the original pictures here.  We got to ride the Hogwarts Express over the Glenfinnan Viaduct, which is where they filmed the super-famous train shot from the first Harry Potter movie.  We also had a Harry Potter trivia game which I won ;)


Today's color palette:  Midnight Muse, Kiwi Kiss, Cherry Cobbler, and Whisper White.  I must have taken the photo on a super-cloudy day because no matter what I do everything ends up kinda bluish-gray.  Well, what can ya do.

Have a great Monday, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Classic Alphabet, Fine Feathers
Ink:  Midnight Muse
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Cherry Cobbler, Kiwi Kiss, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  None

No comments: