Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Sunny Tulips

Mornin' y'all!  I worked yesterday, but I managed to snatch one hour in my craft room before I had to pick Ryan up from daycare and I used it to journal some scrapbook pages.  I've done 7 layouts this year so far and my busy little brain is percolating more ideas all the time!

When Ryan was in the tub the other night, I managed to make a quick card to share today!


Yeah, I'm getting good at squeezing in crafting time at the smallest opportunity.  Thanks to the Global Design Project sketch, this card came together lickety-split!


I thought this was a great sketch to show off some new DSP I just got (still waiting on the other half of my Stampin' Up! order, but I do have lots of new toys to play with in the meantime!).  The sweet tulips are in the Flowering Fields DSP, and the other pattern is on the back side of the tulips.  I tried several colors for the card base but I kept coming back to the rich Evening Evergreen, so that's what I used.  I have a friend who loves tulips and her birthday is at the beginning of March, so my next challenge will be remembering to mail her this card when the time comes!

Have a great day, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Sharing Sunshine
Ink:  Evening Evergreen
Paper:  Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Thick Basic White, Flowering Fields DSP
Accessories:  Layering Circles dies, Seasonal Labels dies, Dimensionals, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots

No comments: