Wednesday, January 5, 2022

A Gentle Reminder

Mornin' y'all!  I spent quite a bit of time in my craft room yesterday and I'm so HAPPY about it!  After not scrapping for months, I finished one layout yesterday and got another one about 75% done, and made a couple of cards to boot.  Can't wait to get back in there and scrap some more :)

But first, a card!


I bought the Nature's Harvest bundle from the holiday mini catalog sort of on a whim, and then I didn't get to stamp hardly at all in November and December so I didn't even use a lot of the stuff I got.  (Uh, let's not talk about the occasions catty preorder I may or may not have placed yesterday...)  Nature's Harvest is carrying over, at least for a bit, and I have given myself permission to use things even if they're retired ;) So anyway, this card is the maiden voyage for the Nature's Harvest bundle.  I made this for the Global Design Project challenge:


I kept my layout similar, used Crumb Cake for my card base, and also used some twine on my card, though I looped mine behind the sentiment instead of tying it around the card front.  I decided to keep my colors soft and muted and I enjoyed the excuse to cut into the Harvest Meadow DSP for the first time (let's also not talk about how much DSP I may or may not have preordered yesterday).

Hope your year is off to a good start.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Nature's Harvest
Ink:  Misty Moonlight
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Misty Moonlight, Thick Basic White, Harvest Meadow DSP
Accessories:  Rectangles Stitched dies, Harvest dies, Dimensionals, linen thread, Wink of Stella

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is so beautiful! I absolutely love it in blue with the DP. "gentle" is a good word for it!
My mom ordered this bundle and I wasn't a fan til it arrived. :)