Monday, January 10, 2022

Mother Shipton's Cave

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I am sleeeeeepy today!  Actual conversation I had with the hubs last night:

Me:  Holy cow, is it really 10:30?! (we usually go to bed by 9:30 at the latest because we're boring old people)
Hubs:  *checks time on phone* Yep.
Me:  Wow, I am REALLY stupid!  *keeps reading book*

Sigh...no matter how old I get, I still want to read past my bedtime!  Actually, I have a cross stitch pattern that says that in my Etsy cart right now, haha!  But anyway, we're here to talk about scrapping!


This layout goes along with the Knaresborough one I shared last week, which is why I kept Misty Moonlight as one of the colors and used Baroque Motifs again for the accents.  I used a photo for my page title, even though I took the picture of the sign from the back so the text is backwards.  If I'd taken it from the front, it wouldn't have been a silhouette--can't remember what, but there was something behind the sign looking at it from the other direction, and I liked the silhouette effect.


Today's color palette:  Misty Moonlight, Old Olive, Rococo Rose, Tip Top Taupe, Sahara Sand, and Whisper White.  I really liked Tip Top Taupe, it was a fabulous neutral color.  Speaking of fabulous neutrals, I am going to miss Cinnamon Cider SOOOOO MUCH when it retires...

Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Baroque Motifs
Ink:  Rococo Rose, Misty Moonlight, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Misty Moonlight, Old Olive, Thick Basic White, Urban Oasis DSP, Paper Blooms DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: