Sunday, January 23, 2022

Paper Players: Get Sketchy

Happy Sunday!  Ready for a new Paper Players challenge?  I am!  And I think you're gonna like this one!


Isn't that sketch wonderful?  I thought it would be a great way to showcase some pretty patterned paper, so here's what I made:


I chose one sheet of Hand Penned DSP, cut the panel the size I wanted for the card front, and then cut it in two pieces--those patterns are both sides of a single sheet of paper.  I think the part that took the longest when creating this card was deciding which colors to highlight for the mat/ribbon color and the card base!  That ribbon was a Sale-a-Bration offering a few years ago, so I'm happy to find a use for it now.

Remember to upload your sketchy creation at the Paper Players blog!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Happy & Heartfelt
Ink:  Highland Heather
Paper:  Mint Macaron, Highland Heather, Thick Basic White, Hand Penned DSP
Accessories:  retired Highland Heather ribbon

7 comments:

Ann Schach said...

A beautiful card, Christy! The colors and the patterns are so feminine...perfect for a Mother's Day card! Have a wonderful week!

Jennie Maier said...

Pretty pastel card Cindy! Great minds think alike! Have a great week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Christy, I love your mix of pastel papers! SO feminine and perfect for any Mom! Have a great week!

laurie said...

So soft and pretty! Love the floral papers!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

These girly papers are so pretty Christy - perfect for a Mom's Day card! Love the delicate ribbon too.

Cindy Beach said...

Such soft, springy colors, and ribbon! This is gorgeous, Christy.

Jaydee said...

Love those floral papers, Christy. Perfect card for Mom day.
jaydee