Monday, January 31, 2022

Tidal Basin

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I got my giant picture order in the mail so I spent a lot of time on Saturday going through all the prints and getting them organized for future scrapbook pages :) It's doubtful I'll ever catch up, but I'll never be bored, either.

So here is today's layout:


We took these pictures in November of 2016 at the Tidal Basin in Washington, D.C. and used that focal point photo as our Christmas cards that year.  I think I used up my last two pieces of Handsome Hunter 12x12 cardstock on this layout but I think it was worth it.  The new Evening Evergreen is similar though...I should do a side-by-side comparison of the two greens.  Anywha, Handsome Hunter ended up jiving quite nicely with the other colors in that Painted Autumn DSP.  I used my favorite piece of it on this layout.


Today's color palette:  Handsome Hunter, Garden Green, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Cinnamon Cider, Soft Sky, and Very Vanilla.  My only day off this week is Friday so I guess I'll be plotting out future scrapbook layouts in my head until then.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Make a Difference, Painted Harvest
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Cinnamon Cider, Pear Pizzazz, Garden Green, Handsome Hunter marker
Paper:  Handsome Hunter textured, Garden Green, Cajun Craze, Thick Very Vanilla, Painted Autumn DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes dies, leaf punch

No comments: