Friday, July 30, 2021

Friday Flashback: All I Have Seen & Heard From the Heart

Hey hey hey, happy Friday and guess what?  I have a Friday Flashback post ON a Friday this time!  When I pulled out All I Have Seen to play with, I decided to make some monochrome cards and used Heard from the Heart for the sentiments, so this flashback post covers both of those sets.


Dang, I didn't write down what colors I used when I made these and now I can't remember.  Pretty sure the card bases are Mint Macaron, Just Jade, and...wow I have no idea for that pink.  I made these cards weeks ago and I can't remember what I used!  Note to self, write down the recipe when I make the cards...

Oh well, whatever colors I used, I did like how they turned out!  And this is when I discovered my Soft Sea Foam ink pad was totally dried out, and I had to get a new set of ink refills because the last time I bought Subtles ink refills was before the last color refresh.  Soft Sea Foam isn't a color I use much anyway, but at least now I CAN use it.

Cheers, peeps!

No comments: